"Through learning language, we learn about culture. Through learning about culture, we learn respect for others. Through learning respect for others, we can hope for peace"

domingo, 10 de abril de 2011

Listen to the song and fill in the gaps:
Vocabulary:
if I should staysi tuviera que quedarme
to be in your wayestar en el medio, estorbar, molestar
to think of somebodypensar en alguien. Note el uso de la preposiciónof.
steppaso
waycamino
darlingquerido
bittersweetagridulce. En este caso bittersweet memoriesse refiere a recuerdos felices y tristes al mismo tiempo.
that is alleso es todo
to cryllorar
we both knowambos sabemos
to treattratar
to dream of somethingsoñar con algo. Note el uso de la preposición of.
I wish youte deso
joyalegría
happinessfelicidad
above all thispor encima de todo esto

I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU
by Whitney Houston

If I should stay,
I would only be in your .
So I'll go,
 But I know
I'll think of  every step of the way.

And I
Will always love you,
Will always love you.

You, my darling you.
Bittersweet ,
That is all I'm taking with me.
So .
Please, don't cry,
We both know I'm not what you
You .

And I
Will always love you,
Will always love you.

I hope life treats you .
And I hope you have all you've dreamed of.
And I wish you joy and .
But above all this,
I'm wishing you love.

And I will always love you,
I will always love you,
You, darling, I love you.
I'll always, I'll always love you.

MISTER WILL SAYSyou can use these videos to practice the future tense, hope you enjoy!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fg9pkAYvrSM&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuRgQlfpD0U

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario