"Through learning language, we learn about culture. Through learning about culture, we learn respect for others. Through learning respect for others, we can hope for peace"

martes, 12 de abril de 2011

Hello everybody!

My name is Mister Will. I live in London, but I will move to a nice house near Alicante soon, that’s my hope. Will you visit me in my new house?
As you know, I come from England, but I won’t come back because it is always rainy in my country and I like the sun and the beach. Next year, as normal, it will rain a lot in England.
Now, I’m going to introduce my friend  Miss GOING TO. She is finishing her studies and she is going to start working in a high-school in September. She has already passed the interview, so she’s very happy!
Tonight, we’re watching a film and we’re meeting at eight o’clock at the cinema.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario